Kathy & Shane’s Lovely Fall Wedding at Van Dusen Gardens

Kathy & Shane’s wedding on a gorgeous fall day at Van Dusen Gardens was absolutely lovely. It really was. They were both so so happy and such a joy to be around. I have to admit that I cried editing through their photos I was so moved by how over the moon they were that day. They are an adorable couple who are crazy in love with each other. There were so many beautiful moments that day. Be sure to watch the slideshow above to see them all.

Emma from Elements Modern Weddings did a fabulous job coordinating all of the details for Kathy & Shane. (You’re the best, Emma! We will miss working with you!) We loved all the beautiful florals created by the Flower Box. Cadeaux Bakery made their gorgeous and super delicious cake.

Congratulations, Kathy & Shane! Thank you so so much for sharing such an incredible day with us. It was an absolute pleasure working with you two. We are so very happy for you!

signature

36 notes + Add comment
  • Monique

on October 18, 2012  6:57 pm

Congratulations Shane and Kathy! These are beautiful photos. It looks like you had a fabulous wedding day... may your life-long journey be even more wonderful!

• jeff dalgliesh

on October 19, 2012  8:05 am

Wow ! These are the best wedding photos I have ever seen, mood was captured really well. Cindy and I really enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

• holly

on October 19, 2012  3:09 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jeff!

• Kristin Nwokedi

on October 20, 2012  3:34 pm

Nice photos! I hope you get a big frame :)

• Donna Wyatt

on October 20, 2012  4:23 pm

What a beautiful wedding. The photos are amazing and ones I'm sure you will treasure for always. Take Care and best wishe for many happy memories.

• Lucy

on October 21, 2012  7:45 am

Gorgeous pictures of a beautiful day....all the very best for a long and happy life together.

• Mary Knight

on October 21, 2012  9:14 am

What a glorious day it was. Never seen two people so right for each other and so in love! A truly personal and unique wedding. Stunning pictures! So glad we made the trip.

• Liz

on October 21, 2012  1:49 pm

It was a perfect day and the your pics reflect that (I have no idea how you'll decide which to have framed!). It was lovely to see you again, Kathy, and to meet you, Shane. Your wedding was great fun ... beautiful but highly individual (like the photos...). We hope you manage to squeeze in a stopover in balmy England when you head over for your honeymoon x.

• Shelley

on October 21, 2012  4:29 pm

What a great looking couple! Such happiness oozing from you both. All the best to you both on your next steps of your journey as husband and wife.
    Lots of love, Shelley, Matt, Abbigale and Emelia

• Margaret Smith

on October 22, 2012  9:52 pm

Wow! Such beautiful pictures ... great subjects and super photographers!! It was such a picturesque wedding. Was good to have a Thanksgiving dinner with you two, and Mom, while in Kelowna. I got the rice stuffing recipe from Alvina, Kathy; will give it a try next time I make a turkey. I passed the Broccoli Salad recipe on to Alvina for you ... hope that she passed it along?! Cheers!

• John Brennan

on October 23, 2012  3:51 pm

Stunning shots guys! It was a fantastic day and the photos really capture it

• Ellen Fulton

on October 24, 2012  2:13 pm

Looks like a delightful time, which I hope will be remembered as a wonderful beginning to a long and happy life together. Best wishes!

• Rachel Lei

on October 24, 2012  3:34 pm

What a beautiful happy day captured in such wonderful detail. Congrats!!!

• John Lamb

on October 24, 2012  7:01 pm

Happy for you! Great photos!

• Joan

on October 25, 2012  12:29 am

What a gorgeous montage!! You look beautiful and so so happy! Looks like a perfect day!

• Dorean & Dan

on October 25, 2012  7:44 pm

Pictures are stunning! So glad we were able to share the lovely event with everyone. Best Wishes to a lovely couple.

• Kathleen

on October 26, 2012  4:32 pm

Lovely! I love the colours you chose. The reds just jump out! The pictures really capture the mood - so many smiles!

• Kevin Lucas

on October 26, 2012  4:47 pm

Nice wedding! Nice pictures! Honeymoon in Nice?

• Marilyn Adler

on October 26, 2012  6:00 pm

It looks like a Beautiful and Memorable Day. The pictures capture your Joy. Congratulations. (p.s. - I received the Enterprise Pizza Cutter for my birthday)

• Alex A.

on October 26, 2012  5:05 pm

Stunning pictures for a great day.

• Irma Caraballo Álvarez

on October 26, 2012  5:05 pm

These pictures are beautiful! Congrats!

• Celeste

on October 26, 2012  5:42 pm

Nice pics! I had so much fun at your wedding. It was great to see you and everyone from school days. Much love.

• Siouxsan Miller

on October 26, 2012  6:38 pm

Your photos are stunning! I wish I could get married all over again and use your photographer!!

• Bill Lucas

on October 26, 2012  7:10 pm

ooo, pretty!

• Shane M

on October 26, 2012  7:13 pm

Amazing photos.
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

• Steve Peterson

on October 26, 2012  8:37 pm

What a beautiful event. Congratulations to Kathryn and Shane.

• Aunty Olga and Uncle Ray

on October 27, 2012  7:40 am

lovely pictures, lovely wedding, glad we were able tp share it with you, wishing you both nothing but happiness and prosperous life together

• # 3

on October 27, 2012  9:26 am

Simply lovely. :)

• Suzanne

on October 28, 2012  2:33 pm

The pictures are so beautiful! It was a beautiful wedding and a perfect day. I didn't want it to end. Hope you are finally catching up on some much needed sleep.

• Agatha

on October 27, 2012  10:41 am

Great photos Kathy and Shane! Thank you for letting me join you for your very special day! Congradulations again!!!! Kathy you look absolutly beautiful and Shane looks pretty handsome too! May you be happy and in love forever! Congradulations again!!

• ALERIC

on October 27, 2012  1:39 pm

Congratulations to the both of you! Beautiful wedding and great pictures!

• Aunty Milly & Uncle Harold

on October 27, 2012  1:40 pm

Thanks for posting your lovely wedding pictures. For those of us that were not able to attend means soooo much.

• Ehsan

on October 28, 2012  7:04 pm

It was a beautiful wedding in every aspect and the photos capture it all. Thanks for letting me be a part of this momentous day.

• Emma

on November 20, 2012  2:15 pm

Just got back a few days ago and finally had a chance to really sit down and look through all the wonderful photos in this post. Holly and Roger you did an amazing job as always, I'm sure Kathy and Shane must be thrilled with the images! I especially love how you incorporated all the fall leaves and seasonal backgrounds into so many of the portraits.

• holly

on November 21, 2012  2:56 pm

Thanks so much, Emma! It was such a pleasure working with Kathy & Shane and with you! We hope you had a great trip and we'll get your photos to you soon!

• Sue Millhouse (nee Silk)

on December 17, 2012  12:40 am

Shane, congratulations from down under. I so remember you as a little boy, talking into my tape recorder (I bet they don't even have those things any more) when you lived here in Australia a long time ago. I wish you and your lovely bride a life time of happiness! Thank you lovely mother Alvina for sharing these photos with us and once again, wishing you all the best!